Monday, November 8, 2010

My Kind Of Girl

Now, here's what you're supposed to do, and please DO NOT spoil the fun. Copy and paste this into your notes, delete my answers, type in your answers and tag your friends here in Facebook to answer this. Then see what happens.

If you're a guy - Post this as "My Kind Of Girl"
If you're a girl - Post it as "My Kind Of Guy"
To whichever gender you prefer, really.


1. Do you need him/her to be good looking? asal redup mata melihat ;)
 2. Smart? smarter than me
3. Preferred age? not too old and not too young
4. Preferred height? shorter than me :)
5. How about sense of humor?  wajib
6. How about piercings? cukup di telinga
7. Accepts you for who you are? 4 sure
8. Pink hair?  jangan warnakan rambut la.
9. Mushy or no? no
10. Thin or fat? smaller than me
11. Black, Brown, Yellow or White (skin color)? asal manis di mata
12. Long hair or short hair? mana2 pun boleh
13. Plastic or metal? perlu kuat bersama saya
14. Smells good? perlu wangi tetapi tidak terlalu wangi. sakit idung
15. Smoker? saya benci tgk perempuan smoke.
16. Drinker? a big no

17. Girl/Boy-next-door type? er.dont mind
18. Muscular? girl muscular? jangan la
19. Plays piano? bonus for me
20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar? bonus for me
21. Plays violin? bonus for me
22. Sings very well? yes yes!everyday karaoke! :))
23. Vain? err
24. With glasses? tak kisah
25. With braces? why not?
26. Shy type? malu bertempat
27. Rebel or good boy/girl?. rebels in a good way
28. Active or passive? not too active
29. Tight or bomb?ape ni?
30. Singer or dancer? both but for me only
31. Stunner? ...
32. Hiphop? x payah la
33. Earrings? sure
34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-girlfriends-until-you-drop? bukan playgirl please
35. Dimples? boleh
36. Bookworm? x salah ;)

37. Mr/Ms. love letter?seronok juga
38. Playful?  yeah!
39. Flirt? with others, no
40. Poem writer? maybe,idk
41. Serious? not too serius
42. Campus crush? kenapa tidak. 
43. Painter? err.ntah
44. Religious? mestila kan. bonus utk yg bertudung
45. Someone who likes to tease people?  no if  too annoying
 46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak? ade beza ke-.-
47. Speaks 20 languages? interesting
48. Loyal or faithful? both
49. Good kisser? ;)
50. Loves children? wajib!

Dear God, surprise me. :)